- Certified Organic Cotton textile dyed with Herbs that are good for skin and health
- Stylish Scarves with detachable string and rings
- Check our range of Herbal Dyed Organic Cotton Women Wear, Bags and Infant wear
- Chemical Free, Non Toxic, Natural, Safe and Eco Friendly
- The perfect blend of style and comfort for the woman with a conscience
- Saves water and land from getting polluted with the use of chemical dyes
Organic Maati presents a range of certified organic clothing that is dyed with herbs and plants and is completely chemical free. The Stylish Scarves come in attractive herbal prints and have a triangular shape with detachable metal rings at both ends. Attached to the rings, is a wooden bead string, which can be adorned stylishly off the shoulder or as a necklace too. The herbs used in the process are medicinally rich (ex:turmeric, haritaki, pomegranate etc.) and are good for skin and overall health of the wearer. The garment feels soft, light and offers exceptional comfort and breath-ability. The non usage of chemical dyes means that our rivers, water bodies and land are saved from toxic pollutants that displace communities and lead to disease. Moreover, the herbal dyes yield unique colours and hues that cannot be duplicated through corresponding chemical dyes.
Hand wash in cold water with mild cleaning agent. Dry in shade. Do not bleach or scrub. Iron warm on reverse. Avoid all Citric Contact.